The Marketing Integration Guide includes seven things that each product manager and technical executive, in the marketing realm, should know when it comes to designing their API strategy.
Find out what our experts, Chris Campbell, Group Product Manager at Oracle Eloqua, and Steve Organ, Sr. Product Manager at Influitive, have considered when building their product and APIs.
7 Things Every Product Manager Should Know:
- Designing an API Strategy That is Valuable for Your Business
- How to Drive Adoption of Your API
- Pre-Built APIs vs. External Integration Services
- Can APIs Impact bottom line?
- The API Economy and API Monetization
- Prioritizing Bug Fixes vs. New Product Features
- Top Advice From the Experts
Meet the Experts:
Group Product Manager at Oracle Eloqua
Chris Campbell currently leads a team of product managers focused on integrations and APIs at Oracle Eloqua. He originally joined Eloqua in 2010 as part of the services organization, becoming the product manager for Eloqua’s bulk API and CRM integrations in 2013.
Former Sr. Product Manager at Influitive
As a founding employee at Influitive, Steve helped bring the AdvocateHub product to market - from inception to its position as a recognized platform in Advocate Marketing. He is currently focusing on APIs and Integrations at Influitive to integrate advocacy with marketing automation systems, CRM, and many other external applications.