The CRM Integration Guide: 8 Things Experts Are Considering in Their API Strategy
The CRM Integration Guide includes eight things that each product manager and technical executive, in the customer relationship management realm, should know when it comes to designing their API strategy.
Find out what our experts, Kris Chant, Developer Relations at Salesforce and Kyle Burnett, CTO and Co-Founder at Allbound have considered when building their product and APIs.
8 Things Every Product Manager Should Know:
- Designing an API Strategy That is Valuable to Your Business
- Driving Adoption of Your APIs
- How to Support Developers that Write to Your API
- How to Keep Systems of Record in Sync and Handle Data Transformations
- Open APIs Verses Private for Companies and Developers
- API Trends for Cloud Apps and Security Implications
- The Best Practices and Strategics to Handle Data Transformations
- The Top Advice for Product Managers and Technical Executives Who Are Designing an API Strategy
Meet the Experts:
Developer Relations at Salesforce
Kris has worn many API-related hats over the years: Building, designing, and now making developers more successful with them. He can be found on the Salesforce Success Community or on Twitter (@sprshrp).
CTO and Co-Founder at Allbound
Kyle Burnett is the CTO and Co-founder of Allbound, where he's the lead evangelist of simplicity, agility, and good-old-fashioned problem solving. Kyle's passionate affair with APIs and integrations has been on full public display for more than 20 years now.
About the Author
Jackie is the Partner Campaigns Manager at Cloud Elements.More Content by Jackie Rebrovic